Health, Commmunity & Social Programs
Chenega Corporation is dedicated to sustaining a wide spectrum of benefits that further enhance shareholders’ quality of life. Below are some of the benefits available to qualified shareholders:
- Life Insurance: The corporation provides coverage for qualified shareholders. Benefits are based on the number of shares and the age of each individual.
- Health & Wellness Assistance Program: This program offers free, confidential counseling anytime, 24/7.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Program: Qualified shareholders, spouses and descendants can receive assistance to help overcome the challenges of addiction.
- Burial and Bereavement: To help alleviate the financial burden of funeral and burial services, Chenega offers financial support to qualified shareholders, spouses and descendants in times of loss.
- Faith-based Programs: Chenega Corporation continues to support the Nativity of the Theotokos Church in Chenega.
- Community Programs: Chenega contributes to a variety of organizations and projects each year that support shareholders’ quality of life.
For questions or assistance, contact Shareholder Services at 888-442-5388 or ShareholderServices@chenega.com